Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 Jessen Drive, Greenville
Custom built in 2019 by Peery Homes in the coveted Bella Grove at Hollingsworth Park, this immaculate and elegant home will simply take your breath away. The cottage style is dreamy and the list of luxury features are endless. The solid brick exterior, copper accents, rustic charm and unique, contemporary designs bring luxury to new heights. Resting on a beautifully positioned, private, corner lot, the home is shielded by lush trees and nestled by Laurel Creek. You feel as if you are in the country with all the creature comforts and conveniences of city life. Only four miles from the center of downtown Greenville and two miles from Haywood Mall, this home is but a stone's throw away from the best shopping and dining in Greenville. You can take the walking trail to Legacy Park and enjoy maintenance free living here. Everything is customized from the larger design elements to the smallest of details. Features include a custom, mahogany front door, stone entry, beautifully stained hardwoods, ten foot ceilings, eight foot doors, Mullinax custom cabinetry with soft close drawers and doors, under mount electrical, custom iron works, Pella windows, a smart home ELAN system, EZE-Breeze screened porch, high-end appliances, Monogram ovens and refrigerator, Advantium 120 (5 in 1) oven that can be used as a convection oven, toaster oven, warming/proofing oven, precision cooking oven, and even a microwave. Of course, there's also a Wolf range and appliance garage to complete this tidy and techie chef's kitchen. There is a very large pantry with lovely barn door, custom built-in shelves and coffee station. A custom designed and built walnut breakfast bar adds warmth to the attached, Italian quartzite kitchen island. The great room with exposed brick has a Phoenix True View gas fireplace with travertine marble while the screened porch has a wood burning one for the best of both worlds. The open dining room, porch and master have divine, vaulted ceilings. The master bathroom also has the Italian quartzite covering the multiple vanities, heated flooring, and a large walk-in shower. The main level of this home has two bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half bathroom. The laundry, powder and mud rooms are just off the two car garage that has it's own home charger for that electric car you've been wanting. The second level also has two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Each bedroom has it's own attached bath with expansive closet. Upstairs has a large bonus room and a giant six hundred square foot finished flex room for your office, business or hobbies. Developer is completing unfinished neighborhood streets around the home in June. With nearly 4,500 square feet and every top rated feature you can possibly dream of, this home is ready for your family today.
- MLS® #1418836
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Some Sidewalks, Other, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address1 Jessen Drive
- SubdivisionBella Grove
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Countertops – Quartz, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Other, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 9:01am EDT.