Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
802 Central Avenue, Mauldin
Wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bath Tri-Split brick home located in the sought after Eastdale SD with carport for 2 cars. It is located on a corner lot measuring approximately .83 of an acre with creek behind it. It needs TLC and updating to make it your own. Hardwoods recently discovered under carpeted areas and just need sanding and refinishing. It has approximately 2399 sq. ft. with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with a partially finished basement measuring 779 sq. ft. and 423 sq. t. of additional unfinished basement. Basement is accessed from inside and you can walk-out to the backyard. This large basement area is already plumbed for a bathroom and could become the perfect rec room for children or to be turned into a wonderful "man cave" to set up a large TV screen for football games. There is a side deck (21x10) which is great for entertaining family and friends which an be accessed from kitchen door, "country room" or carport door. New kitchen with black appliances and granite was added in 2005 and roof in 2019. This home has it all - living room, den, with wood burning masonry fireplace, formal dining room with wood ceiling and wood beams, sunroom, original kitchen with 2 pantry areas and new kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths (hall bath has tub/shower - master shower only), heated country room off carport with stove, heated laundry room with sink located off country room, and covered porch perfect for rocking chairs. It also has gas heat, central air, gas water heater (approx. 7 years old), ceiling fans, pull down attic for additional storage with attic fan, smooth ceilings and some smoke detectors. There is a separate storage building in the backyard measuring 20x16 and a cute gazebo too. This home is perfectly situated between Greenville, quaint downtown Simpsonville and located in the good Mauldin school district. There is no HOA. It is located only a few minutes from I-385 and I-85, approximately 15 minutes to GSP airport and same to downtown Greenville. Recently appraised in its "as-is" condition and listed below appraised value. Appraisal is on kitchen countertop for your review. Perfect home for contractor/investor who wants to fix it up and resale it! Come make this gem your own!
- MLS® #1418786
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Corner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentAnne Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address802 Central Avenue
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:46am EDT.