Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
140 Emma Bryant Way, Greer
2020 BUILT, LAKE ROBINSON WATERFRONT home in GATED COMMUNITY sited on .71-acre lot in a cul-de-sac. The Frank Betz plan was especially chosen for its main level master suite, huge SCREENED PORCH with TREX decking and lots of windows overlooking the lake. From the moment you drive up, the brick and stone exterior lets you know this is quality. The large foyer opens to a formal dining room with chair rail and wainscoting. The living room features soaring vaulted ceilings, a slate surround fireplace that can be either wood burning or gas. Upgraded sliding doors open to the porch that only extends your living area. The kitchen is a masterpiece with its white SILESTONE counters, chevron patterned TILE BACKSPLASH, top of the line STAINLESS appliances, breakfast bar island, 5 BURNER GAS COOK TOP, WINE COOLER, FARM sink and shaker style cabinets. A large KEEPING ROOM and breakfast area off the kitchen brings the family together for meal preparation and entertaining. The master suite boasts a lighted trey ceiling and seating area with lots of windows overlooking the lake. The luxurious master bath offers dual vanities with the coolest lighted mirrors, multi-headed glass enclosed tile shower, a large vessel style soaker tub and walk-in closet…IT IS SO NICE YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOU ARE STAYING AT A 5 STAR HOTEL! On the 2nd floor you will find 3 bedrooms each with a walk-in closet; one bedroom with an en suite bath and the other 2 bedrooms share a jack and jill bath. Each bath features GRANITE counters and SUBWAY TILED bath/shower area. At the top of the stairs you are pleased to find the perfect space for a seating/computer area. Other upgrades include oak floors through most of the main level and up the stairs, upgraded Icynene FOAM INSULATION, a fully ENCAPULATED CRAWL SPACE and a 3 CAR GARAGE for all your toys. Lake Robinson is a peaceful lake with a 9.9 hp max and you frequently see folks kayaking, going for an evening ride on their pontoon, sailboats and the fishing is wonderful!
- MLS® #1418736
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeanne Carswell
- Listing OfficeExpert Real Estate Team
- Address140 Emma Bryant Way
- SubdivisionHunters Landing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 2:16pm EDT.