Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Oak Glen Court, Greenville
Check out this hidden gem! Excellent location for so many reasons! Quick access to interstate 85 & 385, shopping, restaurants & a short distance to the I-CAR research park, all this and located on a cul-de-sac in a sweet neighborhood complete with an awesome neighborhood park with playground and walking track. Home is updated & move in ready! It has everything you could want complete with covered front porch for your morning coffee, lovely remodeled kitchen with granite counters, large island & brand new kitchen appliances. The great room has a lovely brick wood burning fireplace and double french doors leading to a large and inviting screened in porch overlooking a very large private wooded lot with a wooden bridge, excellent for entertaining! This is also a separate laundry and large closets/pantry for storage and so much more!
- MLS® #1418683
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Dodds
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Cbd
- Address5 Oak Glen Court
- SubdivisionOak Forest
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 10:31pm EDT.