Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Bellarine Drive, Greenville
If you are looking for the perfect home with enough space for your family, This is it! This beautiful single family home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bath and a basement that was transformed into its own living area with its own kitchenette and full bathroom. As you walkthrough the front porch into this home, you are welcomed by the luminous hardwood and laminate flooring that runs throughout the main level. Both stairs have hardwood flooring for easy cleaning. The open plan kitchen features a large pantry, breakfast area, beautiful granite countertops, stainless-steel and black appliances and tile backsplash. Not only does this home have a formal living room, it also has a great room that has a gas fireplace. Upstairs you will find the large master suite that features vaulted ceiling and a large en-suite that is completed with double sinks, garden tub, separate shower and a HUGE Walk-in Closet. There are three additional bedrooms, a bathroom and walk-in laundry room on this level. The basement features a bathroom and lots of storage space. This home is perfect for hosting family gatherings and entertainment in your own back yard! This spacious back yard has lots of ambient lighting and enough exquisite plants and trees that creates a privacy screen. There is also a 12x12 outdoor storage building with electricity. Roof is only about a year old. This Subdivision provides a family-friendly environment that is complete with a swimming pool, playground and common areas. Let this beautiful home be the perfect choice for you and your family. Don't Miss Out on This One!
- MLS® #1418682
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionUnderground Utilities
- Listing AgentVictor Amadi
- Listing OfficeProducer Realty Llc
- Address320 Bellarine Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Mist
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 4:31am EDT.