Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1246 Green Fern Drive, Greenville
Minutes away from downtown! This kept up 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath home has a welcoming front porch and 2 car garage. With a large bonus room and a fully finished basement that leads to a large walk out multilevel deck, this is the perfect house to enjoy while grilling out or with family on a Sunday afternoon. Home also features a smart 3 zone irrigation system to help you dominate lawn of the month and a smart thermostat allowing you to control the temp from anywhere with your phone. Location is great and very accessible to the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Downtown Greenville, and I-85. Make your appointment today to see this home.
- MLS® #1418655
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJordan Elmquist
- Listing OfficeNorth Point Realty, Llc
- Address1246 Green Fern Drive
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCountertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:46pm EDT.