Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 Sylvan Way, Greenville
Amazing location! Situated on a mature landscaped lot, within walking distance to Greenville Country Club and all that Augusta Road has to offer! With its inviting front porch, this 4-bedroom, 3 full bathroom home has an easy living floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main living areas. Living room with stone fireplace and 9ft coffered ceilings. The Kitchen is adjacent to the dining room for easy access and is equipped with stainless steel appliances; including a gas cooktop, double wall ovens and extended counter space. Just off the living room and kitchen, enjoy the covered porch year-round with wood burning fireplace that looks out to raised terrace garden. Master suite on main with two large walk-in closets and custom built-in cabinet drawers. Master bath with his and her granite vanities, tiled walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. Guest suite plus two additional bedrooms, a cozy office with built-in’s and generous laundry room complete the main level. Upstairs you will find a spacious bonus room and walk-in attic space. Detached two-car carport with extra storage or workshop. Above the carport you will find an unfinished area that could be converted to additional room. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1418560
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSharon Wilson
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address115 Sylvan Way
- SubdivisionGreenville Country Club
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:16pm EDT.