Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 & 110 Bright Water Trail, Six Mile
Welcome to 106 and 110 Bright Water Trail! This 3705 square foot, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home includes the dockable lakefront lot next door for added privacy and room for expansion. This lot can be used for a guest home, a future sale if desired, or additional privacy. No detail was overlooked in this 2019 custom build: Operating elevator, full house generator, Control 4 system (whole house technical system for audio and televisions), steam shower, quartzite and marble countertops, heated master bathroom flooring, 650 bottle wine cellar in the lower level and an additional wine refrigerator in the great room, along with custom finishes throughout. The main floor is designed for cozy living for a couple with the ability to entertain your family and friends amongst the expanded kitchen bar, keeping area and great room with easy access to the covered outdoor decks. This moderately sloped lot has a paverstone walkway to the water, along with lots of yard space for entertaining family and friends. Here at the Cliffs at Keowee Springs, you will find yourself surrounded by Lake Keowee, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf course, and the Beach Club. Enjoy being only 3 minutes away from the Bistro, a great amenity with a full bar and menu. As an owner at the Cliffs you can enjoy all the amenities at 7 communities including 3 others on Lake Keowee. Clemson is also a short 20 minute drive away. This is a very unique opportunity to own close to 4 acres in the Cliffs at Keowee Springs!
- MLS® #1418503
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Security Guard, Dock, Private Roads, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- Listing AgentBruce May
- Listing OfficeJocassee Real Estate
- Address106 & 110 Bright Water Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Springs
- CitySix Mile
- Zip Code29682
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- ElementarySix Mile
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:46am EDT.