Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Gilstrap Drive, Liberty
WELCOME HOME! You will love this unique tri-level home with the private outdoor space. This home is nestled privately in a small neighborhood but so close to convenience of downtown living, shopping, city park, etc. There are lots of room for entertaining in the 24x14 Den (fireplace w/gas logs) or the living room with a cathedral ceiling. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee or late afternoon siesta on the covered 12x16 back deck. The gorgeous flowers, 2 fig trees, and fruit trees (2 apple/2 pear/1 peach) are extras. The 4th bedroom could also be an office with bookshelves or remove for a bedroom. There are too many improvements to list all but…..hardwood flooring; remodeled baths including ceramic flooring and tiled baths; kitchen granite countertops with tiled backsplash, painted cabinets, workstation island, stainless steel appliances, gas stove/oven; etc. Another addition is the 12x24 workshop with electricity that includes a front porch, inside shelving. Other storage space is a 10x14 building and a 8x10 utility building. LOCATION IS GREAT! You are within 35 minutes from Greenville or Anderson. Spend a fun day at the lakes or mountains (less than an hour away). Great schools! The owners have loved living in Liberty and are hesitant to leave for Wyoming, but will also enjoy a new adventure in Wyoming. Mr. & Mrs. Clean lives here because this home has some freshly painted walls and was detail cleaned for YOU! Don’t miss this opportunity!
- MLS® #1418483
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Slab
- Listing AgentJudy Messer
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address305 Gilstrap Drive
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.