Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
855 White Oak Mountain Road, Columbus
Majestic mountain views from almost every room, soothing sounds from the creek and cascading waterfalls, and the ever constant whispers of gentle breezes are just part of what awaits you - here in this lovely contemporary home located just 0.7 miles up White Oak Mt, Rd in Columbus NC. Very few if not the only home in White Oak Development with views of Shunkawauken Lower Falls - a very special place for sure. Freshly painted, beautiful refinished pine flooring, kitchen upgrades of quality appliances, open living concept with plenty of expansive glass windows to take in nature's best. Three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, finished walk out basement with views, three porches, and large front deck, full house automatic generator, ample parking . A great vacation or primary home - just minutes to grocery, stores, restaurants and interstate. 40 minutes from Greenville/Spartanburg airport, 30 minutes to Asheville airport and 1 1/2 hr drive to Charlotte, and 3 1/2 hrs to the beach. 15 minutes to TIEC
- MLS® #1418475
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingBasement Level
- GaragesBasement Level
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Steep
- Listing AgentMickey Hambright
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address855 White Oak Mountain Road
- SubdivisionWhite Oak
- Zip Code28722
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.