Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Wayline Court, Greenville
WOW! This 2 story open floor plan home is perfect for any buyer! Downstairs, this open concept home is perfect for entertaining or just hanging out with family. The dining room at the front of the home is perfect for holiday dinners or formal dinner nights. Adjacent to the dining room is the family room which has a corner gas fireplace and windows overlooking the backyard. The kitchen has lots of cabinets, a center island and a large breakfast area. In the breakfast area, you’ll find the door to the backyard and patio. Upstairs, is the oversized master bedroom where you’ll find room for a king bed! The master bedroom’s en-suite bathroom has a garden tub, separate shower, vanity with 2 sinks and a very large walk-in closet. The walk-in laundry room is conveniently located upstairs. Rounding out upstairs is the 2 guest bedrooms, the guest bathroom, and the extra-large bonus room. The 2 car garage keeps your car cool in the summer and frost-free in the winter. 106 Wayline Court is located on a cul-de-sac in the Shoals Crossing neighborhood and is walking distance to the elementary school. In addition, it’s minutes away from Mauldin, Downtown Greenville, and Conestee Park. Property may qualify for USDA Rural Housing, please check with lender.
- MLS® #1418449
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentHeather Durbin
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address106 Wayline Court
- SubdivisionShoals Crossing
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingDamper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.