Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Mcdonald Street, Greenville
Incredible curb appeal with charm and character both inside and out! Arched entry’s, built-in glass front bookcases, a slate foyer floor and niche alcoves to display your collectibles are just a few of the touches from the original construction that make this home so special. The main level offers formal dining, a stylish and fun kitchen with tons of cabinet storage plus an adorable alcove breakfast nook. The living room is flanked by the perfect study and flows into a huge family room with a brick ceiling to floor wood burning fireplace. Your eyes will be amazed when you see the vaulted covered porch with Trex decking adjacent to the family room. For chilly evenings, just stroll down the steps to the outdoor fireplace and patio overlooking a private rear yard. Simply put – it is nirvana. All the bedrooms are on the second level. The master bath was remodeled with an attractive tile shower and soaking tub. Total relaxation. It is the one that you have been waiting for… Don’t tarry.
- MLS® #1418407
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentHelen Hagood
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address216 Mcdonald Street
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 9:46pm EDT.