Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
405 Oakland Avenue Unit 204, Greenville
Welcome home! Don’t miss this awesome location -two blocks to the Swamp Rabbit Trail and Cleveland Park. This two story condo has dual master bedrooms each with beautifully RENOVATED private baths to include marble countertops, ceramic tiled floors, custom subway tile showers, new tub, new shower doors, new fixtures, etc! Downstairs features a large living room with gas fireplace and built-in cabinets, a true dining room for entertaining family and friends, and a spacious kitchen with quality cabinets. Enjoy your morning coffee on the private rear patio complete with large storage unit. Many upgrades include new floors, new carpet, custom closets, all new windows, new light fixtures and ceiling fans, even a barn door! Outside you even have two parking spaces right outside your door! Affordable HOA fees include all exterior maintenance, landscaping, termite contract and trash. You will love this small townhome community walking distance to everything Downtown – just a short stroll to the Peace Center, Liberty Bridge and Falls Park. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #1418390
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1985
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorOther, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentTracey Cappio
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address405 Oakland Avenue Unit 204
- SubdivisionCleveland Ridge
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 3:33am EDT.