Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
516 Morning Creek Place, Greenville
What a great opportunity to get into the Warrenton subdivision in the highly desired Tanner Rd area! Conveniently located only 5 minutes to all the great restaurants and shopping on Woodruff Rd and only 5 minutes to I-385! This home has a wider lot than typical in the neighborhood with one side wooded with a bubbling creek and a great backyard that has an extra large patio with built in fire pit that's great for entertaining. When you enter the home through the beautiful front door, you're greeted by an impressive two-story foyer with wainscotting that's open to the formal dining and living rooms. The open feeling continues as you enter the stunning 2-story great room featuring a wood burning (with gas starter) fireplace. The great room is open to the kitchen that's laid out well for entertaining with plenty of cabinet space, an island, room for a breakfast table, and a buffet island with additional storage. The microwave, double oven, and refrigerator were replaced in 2016. The dishwasher was replaced in 2020. Hardwood floors were installed throughout most of the first floor in 2015 as well as the new front door. The first floor also features an updated half bath and a tiled office/study that has glass french doors. 2 staircases provide easy access to the upstairs where the catwalk brings you to the large master suite which has an attached sitting room and full bathroom. The master bathroom has a long double sink vanity that has plenty of counter space and knee space, a stand alone glass shower, jetted garden tub, separate toilet room with window, and a large master closet. The second floor also has 3 good sized bedrooms and another full bathroom. There's also fresh paint throughout the house. The Warrenton neighborhood has great amenities including a pool, playground, and tennis courts which are all just a short walk away from this home! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1418378
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentDanielle Porter
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address516 Morning Creek Place
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.