Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Sovern Drive, Greenville
Don't miss the 3D VIRTUAL TOUR and DRONE video! This spacious ENERGY STAR home has a fantastic CENTRAL LOCATION and is TECHNOLOGY EQUIPPED with many home automations and has SOLAR PANELS that supply nearly all electrical needs. These solar panels are fully owned, and the electrical bills will knock your socks off – AVERAGE BILL is $35! This system cost $28k and generates around 9.5MWh annually which saves you about $1200 per year in energy costs (based of $.12/kWh). Location!! Tucked into a quiet area near the Millennium campus, you have various options to Woodruff Rd or the Interstates in just a few minutes. Inside you will find plenty of space to spread out with a HUGE KITCHEN opening to the great room. Chefs will love the abundance of GRANITE counter space in the kitchen, gas range, large ISLAND with seating, walk-in PANTRY, and the open floor plan that keeps them in the action. Additional living spaces include an upstairs bonus room, large sunroom, and formal living room. The SUNROOM opens to the kitchen area as well and brings in a lot of NATURAL LIGHT and creates more seating options. Plenty of space in dining room too – it opens to the formal living room where you could extend your table for large gatherings. The living room is currently used as a music room but could be a great kid play area on the main level. Tucked off the great room is a fantastic OFFICE with built in desk, crafting tool storage, shelving, and access to storage under the stairs. Fresh PAINT in most of the house make this home shine and move in ready! Upstairs you will find a truly SPACIOUS MASTER bedroom with SITTING AREA, 2 walk-in closets and large en-suite. A centrally located, upstairs bonus room provides a nice common area for kids. CUSTOM TRIM in one of the upstairs bedrooms; a board and batten style wainscoting add some spice and look sharp. ATTIC STORAGE is plentiful and very handy with easy access via pull down ladder. TANKLESS water heater is always a crowd pleaser - keeps your family happy with plenty of hot water – once you go tankless you will not want anything else! TECHNOLOGY FEATURES - security system and cameras with auto-arming / disarming via geo-fencing, automatic sensors for many lights and fans, keyless front door and garage door which unlock / open when you arrive home or via app, integrated intercom system throughout house and entertainment system with surround sound connections inside, and outdoor speaker connections over the back patio to listen as you sit around the stone fireplace. Wash basin in the garage is super useful. EXTRA FRIDGE in garage and all TV mounts will convey. HVAC system has been on a maintenance contract and running great. Hang out on the enlarged back PATIO (17x 21) on shady afternoons – plenty of room to grill and have room for furniture. Invisible dog fence is installed and will convey. Great NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES – pool, tennis courts, basketball courts and full of friendly folks. Super convenient to shopping and fantastic schools. Check out this great home and the way it saves you money!
- MLS® #1418341
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool, Tennis Court, Other
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentLee Cunningham
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address19 Sovern Drive
- SubdivisionForrester Heights
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:31am EDT.