Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21 Rivoli Lane, Greenville
This lovely home and gated community is one of Greenville’s Best kept secrets! Nestled atop Villa Road with gorgeous views of Downtown Greenville and Paris Mountain, you can experience the most Amazing sunsets! The location is quiet and private yet convenient to downtown restaurants, shopping malls, markets, salons, and new healthcare facilities. This “Charleston Style” home offering 3 verandas has beautiful surrounding views to relax and enjoy morning coffee or evening cocktails. There is plenty of room for entertaining downstairs with an easy flow beginning with a formal dining room, and continuing through the kitchen, breakfast area and great room which features a lovely slate gas log fireplace with formal mantel surround. Downstairs you’ll also find a master bedroom with full bath and walk in closet. There is also master bedroom located upstairs featuring a jetted tub, separate shower, large vanity with double sinks and direct access to the outdoor tiled deck overlooking beautiful downtown Greenville with a majestic mountain backdrop. There are two other large bedrooms that open to the upstairs front porch and a central huge bonus room, as well. This lovely all brick exterior townhome features covered upper and lower porches and is virtually maintenance free. The monthly regime fee covers most exterior maintenance, lawn maintenance, gated entrance, decorative lanterns that adorn the quaint “tree lined streets” with sidewalks. This is definitely one of the best homes for the price and location within 5 minutes of downtown Greenville! Sellers are willing to offer a compensation allowance to upgrade Kitchen /or downstairs flooring with an acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1418331
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentKathy Piccione
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address21 Rivoli Lane
- SubdivisionPlantation on Pelham
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 7:16pm EDT.