Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
215 Harlequin Drive, Moore
Amazing move in ready 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with a loft that could easily be converted into a 5th bedroom. Located in the popular Bridle Path subdivision convenient to Interstate 85/26, shopping, restaurants and District 5 schools. This desirable Wilmington floor plan is a two story home with approximately 2800 sq feet and only 4 years old. The downstairs level offers a large kitchen with lots of cabinet storage, a walk in pantry, eat in kitchen, and stainless steel appliances (refrigerator conveys) that over looks the great room with a gas fireplace. Also located downstairs is a formal dining room, living room/office and a half bath. No carpet on this level, durable LVP throughout the first level. Upstairs are 4 large bedrooms, all with walk in closets. The master bedroom suite is spacious with vaulted ceilings, a large master deluxe bath with a garden tub, a separate shower and an enormous walk in closet. The lot is 1/4 acre and is fenced in the backyard complete with raised garden beds. This community offers a pool with a cabana for those hot summer days. This one won’t last long, you will not be disappointed when seeing this home. Home may be eligible for USDA financing.
- MLS® #1418298
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLisa Otto
- Address215 Harlequin Drive
- SubdivisionBridle Path
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Other, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesMicrowave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Natural Gas
- CoolingDamper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 10:16pm EDT.