Hi there! Is this your first time?
29 Oregon Street, Greenville
Totally renovated bungalow on one of the most coveted streets in Greenville’s Augusta Road area. Walk into this open floor plan on refinished heart of pine floors. The kitchen is a gourmet’s dream with soapstone countertops, 6- burner cooktop, pot-filler and ceramic farmhouse sink. Enter the master suite by way of French barn doors from the 16th century. There are two large additional bedrooms, a clawfoot tub in the second bath and a flex space that could be an office, craft area or mudroom. The exterior includes a large front porch, screened porch, and deck. The oversized garage is heated and houses a flex space that is both heated and cooled that could be used as a workshop, game room, or man cave. Truly move-in ready.
- MLS® #1418285
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1935
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDana Narramore
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address29 Oregon Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:01pm EDT.