Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16 Dixie Avenue, Greenville
OVERBROOK CHARMER!! Life is good! Enjoy comfort and convenience in this downtown vicinity neighborhood. Two bedrooms, two baths, and 3 extra small rooms for office, storage, etc. Large outdoor living space with covered bar-height counter. Two large storage buildings and extra yard space. Hurry on this great find! SOLD AS IS.
- MLS® #1418277
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- Exterior FeaturesSome Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAimee Cox
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Company - Easley
- Address16 Dixie Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.