Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Brockmore Drive, Greenville
Loads of updates to this one story home with main level living plus a bonus room over the garage. From the moment you walk in and see the barnwood shiplap accent wall in the foyer you will fall in love. A highly desirable split floor plan has master bedroom on one side of the home, with a walk in closet and updated lighting fixtures and mirrors, while two other nicely sized rooms are separated by the great room. The gas logs fireplace is run with natural gas and can take the chill out of the air on these cools Spring nights. The kitchen cabinets have been updated and now have a built in wine rack. All new black appliances (except the refrigerator (which does not remain with the house). Step outside to the fenced back yard and enjoy a nice new deck addition to the home, perfect for grilling out this summer. Community pool is close to the home as well as the neighborhood playground. Don't let this 1700+ sq ft home fool you from the front. The open floor plan feels spacious inside. You will also love the custom barn doors for the pantry that have chalkboard paint on them for your enjoyment, whether it's fun drawings, appointments or grocery lists. Just use your imagination!
- MLS® #1418275
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentOlivia Matsuda
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address20 Brockmore Drive
- SubdivisionWoods @ Bonnie Brae
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.