Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Eastview Drive, Greenville
This wonderful single level, all brick ranch home is far enough off I-85 to be quietly nestled in an established neighborhood. With the area so convenient to downtown Greenville, SC it is no wonder there are lots of rehab projects on this street, this neighborhood, and general area! Jump in before the prices escalate even further. This is an all brick home, offers a very large fenced-in backyard outside, and lots of very well done upgrades inside. There is even a walk in pantry in the kitchen. The home lives far larger than the square footage indicates. Loaded with upgrades too: New in the last 2-3 years: LVL Flooring, opened kitchen and dinette area, fresh paint, upgrades to porches, new landscaping, 200 amp electrical service, tilt out thermal windows, . . . more! All the heavy lifting has been done. Come and enjoy the huge back yard, side patio, and porch. Taxes represent non-owner rate and will be much lower for an owner/occupant!
- MLS® #1418262
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRon Clyde
- Listing OfficeClyde Realty, Llc
- Address5 Eastview Drive
- SubdivisionClearview Acres
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Other, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Gas Available
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:46am EDT.