Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
224 Edgewood Drive, Mauldin
Are you looking for a stable, mature neighborhood with huge trees, the award winning Phinnize J. Fisher Middle School district, and a home that has been meticulously maintained and completely updated with a modern feel? 224 Edgewood Drive is a gorgeous, 3 bedroom 2 full bathroom brick home with a brand new kitchen showing off modern Quartz countertops, beautiful solid maple hardwood throughout the main floor stained a perfect blonde, master bedroom and full bath on main level, and a huge .43 acre lot. The very large bedrooms upstairs are carpeted and have multiple closets and lots of storage space via the connected attic. The backyard comes with your very own peach, apple, and fig trees! The seller eats their fruit and says they are delicious! This neighborhood is quiet and extremely conveniently located, and will continue to offer an incredible return on your investment. Over the last 5 years, Knollwood Heights has appreciated an average of 9-10% per year. That is insane! This is clearly one of the most popular neighborhoods in Mauldin. Come see it before it's gone! I know I don't have to tell you that the best homes sell the fastest, and this home is not only one of the best on the market, but it's the only home available in Knollwood Heights. Why are you still reading this? Set up a showing!
- MLS® #1418258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJacob Rogers
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address224 Edgewood Drive
- SubdivisionKnollwood Heights
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.