Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 E Montclair Avenue, Greenville
Stunning North Main Bungalow with exceptional attention to detail! This architect’s personal home was completely renovated from the ground up and expanded in 2018 to include all new plumbing, electrical, insulation, premium hardboard siding and multi-zone HVAC systems along with 30-year architectural roof, LED lighting, tankless water heater and all new fiberglass clad windows and doors. A chef’s kitchen features Miele appliances with built-in fridge and 36”duel fuel range, walnut shelving, double stainless-steel sink, touch-less faucet and quartzite island with waterfall edge. A large walk-in pantry, along with full-height pantry cabinets, provides plenty of storage and the corner casement windows allow for maximum sunlight. The laundry/mud room is located off the kitchen, with built-in storage and bench seating, as well as a separate lockable utility room for additional space. Original hardwoods are found throughout the main floor living and dining areas as well as the secondary bedroom. Vaulted ceilings make the large Master bedroom feel even more spacious and the elegant Master bath offers slate floors, double vanities, marble walk-in shower, Victoria & Albert soaking tub and walk-in closet with custom closet system. Upstairs features a loft area, with cozy reading nook, built-in bookshelves and desktop area with filing cabinets as well as third bedroom with en-suite bath. Extra storage abounds on this level with multiple closets and large walk-in attic that is also heated, cooled and insulated. The gorgeous covered porch has Brazilian hardwood decking with TV hook-up and gas grill connection and overlooks the fully-fenced backyard with irrigation system. Special finishes include bluestone pavers and real stone veneer at front porch, steel and cedar handrails with custom cedar brackets, half-rounded gutters with guards as well as an encapsulated crawlspace with dehumidifier and wireless monitoring. The multitude of features and upgrades make this an ideal home for buyers who appreciate thoughtful design and maximum functionality!
- MLS® #1418243
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentMisty Hardaway
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address210 E Montclair Avenue
- SubdivisionNorth Main
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Electric, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:16am EDT.