Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
25 Asbury Avenue, Greenville
This Charleston-style custom home is downtown luxury living at its finest. This three story southern charmer has two porches on both the front and the back of the house so you can take in the magnificent views of the Greenville skyline from just blocks away. Enter from the wide two car garage, and right inside is a pet shower and a guest laundry area. Walk past the wet bar with wine cooler and you come to a 1st floor ensuite that can be used as a guest suite or mother-in-law suite. You won't have to carry groceries up any stairs—simply use the elevator. On the main level, you will find coffered ceilings, built ins, a gas fireplace, and a vast open floor plan between the living, kitchen and dining areas. The kitchen features a huge island with prep sink, and bar seating. Walk out of the kitchen onto the screened porch to relax with a view. On the third level, you will find the master suite, two more bedrooms, and the main walk in laundry room. All of these bedrooms have porch access to enjoy the stunning downtown views. The spacious master bedroom also features coffered ceilings, a walk in closet, and a builders award winning bath with separate shower and garden tub. Zoned to sought after STONE Elementary, League Academy, and Greenville High. This home checks all of the boxes and more! Location, Views, Layout, and Southern Charm. 4.5 blocks from Main Street, 4 blocks to Kroc Tennis center, and 4 blocks to the Swamp Rabbit Trail.
- MLS® #1418101
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMatt Nocks
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address25 Asbury Avenue
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.