Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104b W Park Avenue, Greenville
Welcome Home! Enjoy this RARE-FIND luxury townhome less than three years old with a two car attached garage, private elevator, and amazing views of Downtown! You will love entertaining in this amazing Chef’s Kitchen featuring enlarged island with bar seating, upgraded cabinets, Cambria Quartz countertops, gas range with convection oven and warming drawer, and upgraded Stainless appliances. The Great Room has custom built-ins and Gas Fireplace and open to the dining room with lots of natural light. Enjoy your morning coffee or relax in the evening on this delightful patio that overlooks West Park Ave. The office has pocket doors and is conveniently located on this floor. Upstairs you will find the Master Retreat with spa-like bath that features spacious tiled shower with glass door, separate Garden Tub for soaking and double vanity. This amazing townhome includes many upgrades: crown molding, trek deck, beautiful hardwood floors and hardwood steps throughout home, granite in all secondary bathrooms, and even custom tiled walk-in shower with glass door in guest bath, ETC! Homeowner added Twinlight custom blinds in whole house. Three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms make this ideal for family and guests to visit. HOA monthly includes all exterior maintenance. Walkable to Downtown Greenville and located in desirable Heritage Park Historic District. Zoned for Award winning schools of Stone Academy, League Middle and Greenville High. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #1418096
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2017
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- Listing AgentTracey Cappio
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address104b W Park Avenue
- SubdivisionWest Park and Townes
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Warming Drawer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:31pm EDT.