Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
423 Willow Springs Drive, Greenville
Wonderful location, beautiful setting and well-maintained home - this property is quite the trifecta! Come see it to believe it! With an amazing yard that has been so well cared for, this home sits on one of the best streets in the area. Single level living with a spacious den/living room featuring a fabulous large front window that overlooks the front yard and affords loads of natural light. The kitchen features newly installed tile backsplash, light cabinetry and overlooks the dining area, back deck and gorgeous back yard. This home has three generously sized bedrooms with custom Euro closet organizers. You will love the views from the master bedroom as well as the recently renovated master bathroom. Additionally, this home has a separate den/bonus room for your leisure and walk in laundry room. The rear yard has an impressive variety of landscaping - beautiful plants, large canopy of mature trees, sunsets for days - all to view from the comfort of your very own back deck. Too many updates to list, but include new thermal windows in 2019, refinished hardwood floors in 2019, new tile, millwork and fixtures in the master bathroom, Euro Closet Systems, new roof April 2019 and more! Schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1418093
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle, Other
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentBlair Miller
- Listing OfficeWilson Associates
- Address423 Willow Springs Drive
- SubdivisionParkins Mill
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorConcrete, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:31am EDT.