Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
354 Long Cove Trail, Salem
Set along the shores of a calm, emerald-green Lake Keowee cove, 354 Long Cove Trail offers an enviable floor plan that extends across three levels and is beautifully underscored by master craftsmanship throughout. The home, resting near the base of a lakefront hillside and at the end of a paver drive, showcases a stone and masonry-siding exterior of earthy tones. Multiple dormers grace the front, and an arched stone entry leads inside. In the great room, tongue-and-groove pine ceilings and a soaring stone fireplace provide the perfect backdrop for a spellbinding wall of lakeside windows and French doors, which open to a deck. Just off the foyer is a handsome office with coffered ceiling. The kitchen surrounds an expansive glazed island with prep sink and rounded seating area. Premium appliances include a Dacor oven and gas cooktop (with a sandy-hued stone backsplash and pot-filler faucet just above), Sub-Zero fridge, and Miele dishwasher. The adjoining dining area is set into a bayed window and capped with an octagonal planked ceiling. Double doors near the kitchen access a screened porch with fireplace. One side of the porch opens to a lakefront dining deck; the other, to a side grilling deck with built-in grill and cabinetry. The main-level master with tray ceiling presents lake views in a window-lined sitting area and provides closets with custom storage. The en suite incorporates double vanities, triple-head shower, and jetted tub set in a vaulted-ceiling niche. Near the garage, a staircase, also reachable via a separate external entrance, ascends to an upper-level, spacious bonus room fitted with automatic shades. On the lower level, a family room furnishes a fireplace and bar kitchenette. Two generous bedroom suites occupy each end of this level. A multi-purpose area, currently outfitted as an exercise room, is equipped with a murphy bed. A large unfinished room opens to the rear of the home, making for easy lake-toy storage. Outside, a covered stone terrace fronts the lake. Stepping-stone pathways lead to the covered dock with lift, double PWC ports, and water/electrical hook-ups. Mechanical features like surround sound, central vacuum, and double hot water heaters add to this home’s abounding comfort. Long Cove Trail is located in The Cliffs at Keowee Falls, a Lake Keowee community with a full suite of country-club amenities, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, clubhouse with multiple dining venues, staffed wellness center, resort-style pool, tennis complex, miles of walking trails, parks, and more.
- MLS® #1417977
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Boat Ramp, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address354 Long Cove Trail
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces3
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 3:16am EDT.