Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Wandering Way, Pickens
Talk about mountain views in a nice, quiet neighborhood! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has a spectacular view of Table Rock from the living area, master bedroom and the large 30x26 deck! Table Rock is only 3 miles away. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. Master on second level but there is a bedroom on the first floor. Gas log fireplace in the living room. Granite countertops in the kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. Features include tankless water heater, dehumidifier in large, walk-in crawl space. Has propane gas hook-up if the new owner chooses to convert the electric cook stove to gas. Whole house generator. The home has a "QuietCool" system. The QuietCool whole house fan will replace all of the hot air, eliminate pet dander, and exhaust all of the pollutants that are built up in the home within a matter of minutes. All plumbing under the house replaced with pex. Leaf guard gutters and metal roof installed in July of 2018. Home under bond with Table Rock Pest. Current owners built the 2-car detached garage/workshop with electricity. There's also additional parking beside the detached garage. Shop has a wood-burning stove, workbench and shelving. There is also a fan installed in the workshop.. The outside building has electricity to it and is great for storage of the lawnmower and garden tools, or whatever you choose to use it for. Privacy fencing installed in the back yard by current owners. There is electricity along the left side of the privacy fence. The septic tank was pumped in May of 2016. If you want to come home to serenity and beautiful views this is the home for you! $3500 carpet allowance with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1417960
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Generator, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSandra Stroud
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Re Travelers Rest
- Address108 Wandering Way
- SubdivisionNew Town Mount
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.