Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
414 Shannon Drive, Greenville
If LOCATION & GREAT BONES are high on your property search list, 414 Shannon Drive is a "must see". This one owner designed & custom built property is a prime candidate for a "re-invention". Main floor sunroom ... hardwood & tile floors ... solid pine paneling in the den ... vintage bathroom tiling ... all classic attributes found in "built to last" properties like this one. The basement includes a one car garage, a walk-in laundry space with utility sink, a full bath, a workshop/mechanicals room, lots of storage & living space, and a walk out to a covered patio area. The back yard outbuilding includes electrical service, and is ideal for yard & lawn equipment storage. SELLER TO REPLACE ROOF SOON - with a timely ratified contract, buyer can select shingle color. A family that grew to 10 great grandchildren always thought of 414 Shannon Drive as HOME. The property is ready to do it again, and is looking for that special buyer.
- MLS® #1417919
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentMiller Mcclintock
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address414 Shannon Drive
- SubdivisionMcSwain Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 4:31am EDT.