Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
420 Peach Grove Place, Mauldin
Single level home in The Grove close to Mauldin. 3 Bedrooms and a flex room that could be a fourth bedroom if a closet was added (perfect space is there) Easy access to I-85. This home sits on a 0.21 acre level lot with a fully fenced back yard. Home is full of surprises. The open floor plan is a welcoming gathering spot. The kitchen has spacious granite counter tops, with lots of prep space, loads of cabinets and a pantry. The tiled back splash just adds to the beauty. Notice the stacked stone kick wall under the granite counters. The dining room offers enough room for a large table and is open to the den. The large den offers space and flexibility for furniture arrangements and opens to the patio in the fully fenced back yard with some trees for shade but wide open spaces to run around. Back to the house...the split floor plan offers a large master bedroom with a walk in closet and a full bathroom. ON the other side of the home are two bedrooms that share a hall bath. The laundry completes that side of the house. Back to a big surprise is the flex room. Separated by beautiful French Doors, this room can be an office, a bonus room, a media room or living room. But it also has a perfect spot to add a closet and make this home a 4 bedroom home. The Grove has a community pond that offers great fishing. Plus two playgrounds for the children and a wonderful community pool. But one more surprise is the community deck overlooking the serene Grove Pond. With great school assisgnements, near Mauldin City Parks, near Conestee Lake Nature Park and the Greenville Library this is great home.
- MLS® #1417916
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentNorm Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address420 Peach Grove Place
- SubdivisionThe Grove
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:33am EDT.