Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Fall Breeze Trail, Travelers Rest
You have arrived and truth be told this home has been calling you. That’s how it is in Cliffs Valley, a premier golf community with world class amenities, walking trails, and dog park. This home has views of Table Rock and Caesar’s Head with beautiful rolling mountain landscape views as well. The tone of the home is set from the moment you enter the private driveway that leads to a beautiful cobblestone courtyard, accessing ample parking and 5 garage spaces. Now that you are inside the fenced grounds through a private gate and portico, entrance to the magnificent executive estate is made obvious through the handcrafted, 15-foot-tall iron doors. “Majestic” is a word heard continually as you tour this luxurious home of wood, metal work, ideal floor plan, custom floors, and breath capturing outdoor space. The rolling mountain views and inspiring westerly sunsets are immediately yours as you enter the home’s open floor plan leading to the 14’ coffered ceiling great room, and floor to ceiling windows. Entertaining has been made easy with the large open dining room off the kitchen, easily seating 12 or more. The kitchen is equipped with 2 Meile dishwashers, Sub Zero refrigerator with freezer drawers, double oven, and Induction cooktop. The pantry is right off the kitchen with more cabinets, an additional Sub Zero refrigerator with cooling and freezer drawers, Sub Zero dual temperature wine refrigerator, and Hoshizaki ice maker. Off the kitchen is also a large covered flagstone porch containing a Coyote grill, Viking overhead exhaust, cabinets, sink and dining table seating another 10-12 guests. This space amplifies outdoor entertaining with a wood burning masonry fireplace and gorgeous mountain views. In case you need them, you have remote controlled retractable screens as well. On the main level the word “majestic” continues as you enter the wing of the private Master suite complete with fireplace, a wet bar, and personal terrace with screened porch showing off the evening sunsets. The wet bar comes ready to set the mood with sub zero refrigerator/freezer to keep the beverages chilled. The master bath has an MTI Solitude whirlpool, Rohl faucets, large shower with dual Grohe controls and sprayers, and the dressing room customized with luxurious Shaun Beck cabinetry. Additionally, on the main level is a guest suite, keeping room with fireplace, powder room, large laundry room, and elevator. Use the elevator or the stairs to access the next level where you will find custom Hickory wood floors and a large living room with stone fireplace. Your guests will love that you thought of everything when this space was planned with entertaining in mind. Surround sound system, kitchenette complete with dishwasher, sub zero refrigerator/freezer, and microwave, as well as closet laundry if needed. A notable study or office space is also available with French doors taking the home worker out to the beautiful views of the mountains off the patio. This level will also play host to 4 more ensuite bedrooms, powder room, and ample storage. To round out the home is a Sonos audio system throughout the house and outdoor spaces, 15k watt generator, central vacuum, 4 tankless hot water heaters, and security system. -- Built by premiere builder Rodney Edwards, Located in Travelers Rest SC, this home is just minutes to the dynamic & growing cities of Greenville, SC, and Hendersonville & Asheville, NC. -- Cliffs Membership is available as a separate purchase through The Cliffs and includes access to all 7 Cliffs communities golf courses and amenities.
- MLS® #1417740
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Courtyard Entry, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Elevator, Generator, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Mountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address109 Fall Breeze Trail
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Attic Stairs Permanent, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:33am EDT.