Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Gilder Creek Drive, Simpsonville
Homes in the Bruce Farm Community don't come available often! Welcome home to your, hard to find, LARGE BRICK RANCH on FOUR ACRES!! This home has it all with a country setting, but just minutes from everything that Greenville has to offer! The brick entrance, flagstone patio, and beautiful landscaping are the first of many things you'll notice when arriving. Inside, you'll enjoy warm evenings with friends and family in the family room or living room BOTH with WOOD BURNING FIREPLACES. The owners have spared no expense in the kitchen with new tile flooring, tile back-splash, stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting, solid wood cabinetry, a granite serving bar,and a top of the line Induction stove with a pot filler next to an exposed brick wall! Every bathroom has been recently updated with multiple shower heads, tile flooring, back-splash, and his and her sinks! Outside you'll love the PRIVACY both the back and front yard offer! Cookouts with friends and family or a morning cup of coffee do not get better than this on your OVER-SIZED DECK constructed with long lasting composite wood material! New 40 year architectural roof installed spring 2020!! Come see what this home has to offer and bring your offer today!
- MLS® #1417721
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentAndrew Sprouse
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address103 Gilder Creek Drive
- SubdivisionBruce Farm
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pot Filler Faucet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.