Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 Country Mist Drive, Greer
This beautiful custom built house is located in a gated community with direct neighborhood access to Lake Robinson! The partial brick and hardiplank exterior has a rocking chair front porch to welcome your guests. Walk thru the front door into the two-story foyer and see quality craftsmanship with wainscoting, custom trim work, and upgraded finishes. The main floor has 10' ceilings and dark walnut hardwood floors that run throughout. The spacious living room has coffered ceilings, built-in bookcases, and a fireplace with gas logs and stone surround/hearth. It opens to the breakfast room and kitchen with plenty of custom wood cabinets, granite countertops, a large island, and walk-in pantry. There is a formal dining room on the front of the house that great for dinner parties. The master bedroom has hardwood floors and a trey ceiling, with an attached master bathroom that has a separate jetted tub, walk-in shower, and closet with custom shelving. Also on the main level is another bedroom and full bathroom, perfect for guests. Upstairs, you will find 3 bedrooms, one with access to a full bath off the hallway and two bedrooms that share a Jack-n-Jill bathroom. The large bonus room over the garage has its own closet. Also upstairs, is a media room/office that has a large walk-in closet and features a Juliette balcony overlooking the foyer. Plus, there is a walk-in attic that has plenty of space for storage. This house offers much for outdoor entertainment! Sit on the large covered back porch and enjoy the view of the private backyard with a salt water in-ground pool (with extra large "sunning step"), stone wall/fire-pit area, and professionally landscaped yard with mature trees & shrubs, landscape lighting and a full yard irrigation system. This neighborhood has a private kayak access to Lake Robinson and the HOA has recently added benches & picnic tables for homeowners to enjoy while fishing by lake. Take full advantage of the lake and enjoy mountain views, while being only 15 minutes from dining/shopping in Greer. Make an appointment today to see all this home has to offer! (Agent/Owner)
- MLS® #1417405
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStephanie Hawkins
- Listing OfficeMontgomery Realty Group, Llc
- Address117 Country Mist Drive
- SubdivisionPennington Park
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:31pm EDT.