Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Hummingbird Lane, Laurens
Peace and Quiet. If it’s Tranquility You’re Looking for then 104 Hummingbird Lane is YOUR NEW HOME!! This Immaculate, Move-In Ready Ranch is Located at the End of a DEAD END STREET! Surrounded by Nature, You’ll Never Want to Leave Home! The WELL MAINTAINED HOME Offers the Perfect Split Bedroom Plan, Fabulous Family Room with Gleaming Hardwood Floors, Vaulted Ceiling, Built-In Nook & Real Wood Burning Fireplace! The AWESOME OPEN FLOORPLAN Is Perfect for Family Time! The Dining Area with Bay Window Overlooks the Family Room as well as the Ideal Kitchen with New STAINLESS DISHWASHER, SMOOTHTOP STOVE, MICROWAVE AND REFRIGERATOR!! Off the Family Room You’ll Find a Large Master Suite with Farmhouse Fresh Bath & Giant 8’ Walk-in Closet! Watch the Kids Play in Your Fenced Yard from the Deck. And Hubby Will Have Plenty of Storage in the Outbuilding with ATTACHED DOGHOUSE!! OVERLOOK THE NEW ZOYSIA SODDED FRONT YARD FROM THE ROCKING CHAIR FRONT PORCH! AND YOU’LL LOVE BEING THE LAST HOUSE ON THE STREET SURROUNDED BY NATURE, NOT NEIGHBORS! This Happy Home is Located Outside of the City Limits of Laurens but 2 Minutes from Shopping & Dining! It also offers NEW WINDOWS & AN ARCHITECTURAL SHINGLED ROOF Making for SUPER LOW UTILITY BILLS! THIS HOME QUALIFIES FOR 100% USDA FINANCING! MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR YOUR TOUR TODAY!
- MLS® #1417401
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMelissa Patton
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address104 Hummingbird Lane
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:16pm EDT.