Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1002 Chestnut Street Extension, Laurens
Welcome to this beautiful, FULLY REMODELED home on a secluded 2.5+ acre lot just minutes from Interstate 385! Every square inch of this house has been updated, from the three year-old roof and newer HVAC units (two of which are less than one year old) on the outside, to the high-end interior features like ceramic tile, granite, and quartz in the three full bathrooms, the vaulted pine ceilings in the huge eat-in kitchen, and the beautifully refinished oak hardwood floors throughout the home. This home has so much to offer - a flexible floorplan that features two master suites with full bathrooms attached to each (one of which could easily be used as a bonus/rec/play room), a massive 650+ square foot great room that includes a large wet bar and brand new mini-split AC system, tons of storage space in the basement/garage, and an outdoor oasis in the massive backyard. Walk outside and you’ll see that the possibilities are endless, whether you want to use all that cleared out green space for gardening, letting your children and animals run around and explore the land, or simply relaxing and listening to the birds in the mature trees while watching the deer feed at your doorstep. Between all the common areas inside the house and outside, you have the perfect setup to entertain family and friends and will be amazed at the ease of parking multiple cars, RVs, boats, etc. on the massive paved driveway that wraps all the way around to the back of the house. This is the perfect house for anyone looking for secluded, country charm with all the conveniences of being minutes to downtown Laurens and the interstate!
- MLS® #1417391
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentStan Mccune
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address1002 Chestnut Street Extension
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEb Morse
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 2:46pm EDT.