Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
415 Peninsula Ridge, Sunset
Centrally located along scenic, sought-after Peninsula Ridge, this waterfront residence, newly completed by The Stillwater Group, sits steps from pristine Lake Keowee’s shore. Almost 1000 square feet of outdoor living areas seamlessly unite with airy interiors. From the street, a level paver drive leads to the handsome exterior of natural stone, live edge cedar siding, board and batten fiber board, rough-sawn cedar accents, and custom-made mahogany garage doors. Inside, extensive windows and French sliding doors bring in light and stunning lake vistas. Modern design mixes with fine craftsmanship in wide-plank white oak floors, shiplap accent walls and ceilings, distressed beams, floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces (found in both the living room and wrap-around screened porch), rustic barn doors, Cambria quartz countertops, and custom cabinetry. The generous kitchen is equipped with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, and it offers storage galore in a walk-in pantry and unique wine storage nook with stone wall. In the main-level master suite, a vaulted ceiling, outsized multi-head shower, soaking tub, and roomy closet create the perfect retreat for starting and ending each day. On the lower level, the family room has a bar kitchenette and doors to the covered flagstone porch. Three bedroom suites, each with broad lake views and well-appointed baths, flank the common areas. A custom Kroger Marine dock with cedar shake roof, Easy-Climb ladder, and storage awaits at the lakeshore. Mechanical features of the home include central vacuum, built-in sound system, double tankless water heaters, security system pre-wiring, Icynene insulation, and second lower-level laundry area.
- MLS® #1417357
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address415 Peninsula Ridge
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.