Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Oak Willow Court, Fountain Inn
Here is the one you have been waiting for, this wonderfully maintained home in Fountain Inn's Timberland Trail has all the space you need as well as the must have master on main floor plan. This home has all the bells and whistles with a fully styled out kitchen with tasteful ivory cabinetry, ceramic tile backsplash, and upgraded appliances featuring a sleek slide in gas range. The open concept will have you being the requested host for your next get-together as the party flows wonderfully throughout the first floor and out onto your back patio for premium entertaining. The back yard is expansive, fully fenced, and features a 10x12 detached storage building finished with cement board siding and shingled roof. The master suite on your first floor is accented with a wonderful tray ceiling and boasts a peaceful en-suite bath with granite counters, fully tiled step-out shower, and walk-in closet with custom organizers. The first floor is rounded out with a large formal dining room, walk-in laundry room, and a generous half bath for your guests - all finished with hardwood floors. This home does not stop there, the upstairs is huge and ready for all of your family's needs with a 27x14 bonus room and three large secondary bedrooms. There is a jack-n-jill bath connecting two of them and one bedroom features a full bath right next to it, making it a great in-law suite and is also optimal for overnight guests. The garage features extra storage as the seller has added lofted storage shelves and a collapsable work bench that can fold away to still allow for two full size vehicles to be parked inside. The curb appeal on this house is superb with a large Japanese Maple, mature landscaping, and an extra parking pad for those boomerang kids. Timberland Trail is minutes from downtown Fountain Inn as well as downtown Simpsonville and features a wonderful pool for you and your family to enjoy for years to come.
- MLS® #1417257
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAndy Turner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address19 Oak Willow Court
- SubdivisionTimberland Trail
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 5:01pm EDT.