Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Bellows Falls Drive, Greer
Completely Remodeled and Updated in Riverside School District! This amazing home has just undergone a complete renovation and now offers an unbeatable combination of size, price, move-in condition and some of the best schools in SC. Shelburne Farms is a unique neighborhood, as it offers some of the most affordable prices in the Riverside School District, but is the nicest community for that price point, as it offers well kept properties and a nice amenity package that includes a pool, playground, and a large community pond. The home has striking curb appeal, with its combination of a brick exterior, large palladium window, bay window, two dormers and a newer architectural shingle roof. When you enter the front door, you will be greeted by a soaring 2-story foyer and beautiful new wood floors that cover the entire main floor. The kitchen features new granite countertops, brand new stainless appliances, a new sink and faucet, and a large walk-in pantry, and is adjoined by both a breakfast room and a formal dining room. Also on the main level of the home is a spacious great room, a separate formal living room, a powder room, and a large walk-in laundry room. Because of the large palladium window in the foyer, combined with extra windows throughout the main level, all of which feature transom windows, this home offers a ton of natural light. The master suite is large enough to hold a king size furniture suite and offers a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and a master bath with dual sinks, new granite vanity tops, new custom ceramic tile floor, a garden tub, and a separate shower. Also on the second level of the home are two more bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a large bonus room that could be a fourth bedroom. Some of the many features of this wonderful home include new HVAC, a fully fenced back yard, a large patio, fresh neutral paint throughout, all new flooring throughout, custom light fixtures, 9 foot ceilings, crown moldings, over 2,600 square feet of living space, and so much more. This spectacular home is priced to sell at only $275,000!
- MLS® #1417146
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Playground, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSteve Bright
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address18 Bellows Falls Drive
- SubdivisionShelburne Farms
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 7:16am EDT.