Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Ashworth Lane, Greer
Gorgeous, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, brick home on Greenville’s eastside is an amazing opportunity. The floor plan of this well-maintained home makes excellent use of space. The main floor, with a 3 BR split floor plan, is ideal for many families; and the second floor, with two large rooms and a full bath, provides plenty of options for a bedroom, game room, media room, craft room and/or an office. As you enter the home, the great room greets you with a high ceiling, gas fireplace, and recessed lighting while the open dining room gives a large feel and the formal living room gives multiple options for entertaining. The bright, spacious kitchen and dinette area encourage you to spend time together with loved ones. The spacious master bedroom offers two walk-in closets and a roomy bathroom that includes two sink areas, a jetted garden tub, and a beautiful tiled shower. The inviting sunroom and patio areas, and private back yard enveloped with beautiful landscaping and water feature, draw you each season to enjoy outdoor living, while the irrigation system for front and back yards helps maintain the beauty of the setting. The laundry area is conveniently located on the main floor. The wonderful location in the sought-after Riverside school district is within minutes of work, dining, entertainment, education, and shopping in Greenville or Greer and along Wade Hampton, Haywood, and Woodruff Roads; and it gives easy access to interstate travel. The brick exterior, hardwood floors, granite countertops, and crown molding shout “quality” fitting of you and your lifestyle. Don’t miss your opportunity for this reasonably priced home in the attractive Grove Park community. And welcome home!
- MLS® #1417134
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Sump Pump
- Listing AgentDouglas Sprunger
- Listing OfficeDel-co Realty Group, Inc.
- Address211 Ashworth Lane
- SubdivisionGrove Park
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:46pm EDT.