Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
328 Bucklebury Road, Greer
This beautiful home is located in the quiet neighborhood of Franklin Pointe which is conveniently situated off of HWY 101, allowing for quick access to I-85. The two story, open floor plan is perfect for hosting large family functions or entertaining friends. The first floor is complete with hardwood flooring offering a half bath, large kitchen/living area combo, breakfast nook, formal dining room and the perfect flex space to fit your needs. Upstairs you will find a loft, 2 large secondary bedrooms, laundry room and an additional full bathroom. The large master suite is also located on the 2nd floor and has 2 large walk-in closets, tray ceiling and a bathroom that is complete with granite countertops, a large tile shower and tile flooring. The fenced in backyard offers a covered patio with a paver extension that is perfect for grilling as well as a storage building. Epoxy flooring has been added to the garage, making maintenance a breeze! Access to the beautiful neighborhood pool and scenic pond are all included in the yearly HOA dues. Security system is already wired, buyers will be responsible for monthly service fee if security features are desired. This is the perfect opportunity to find out why Franklin Pointe is so popular with Spartanburg District 5 schools and a great location close to BMW, Michelin,Tyger River Park, Easy access to I-85 and convenient to Downtown Greenville, Downtown Greer, Five Forks area and Spartanburg. Come and view this beautiful home or view this home from the virtual tour link provided.
- MLS® #1417092
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentCarrie Ann Kirby
- Listing OfficeHometown Real Estate
- Address328 Bucklebury Road
- SubdivisionFranklin Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 6:16pm EDT.