Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Mayflower Drive, Laurens
Executive, private, waterfront home designed for entertaining. Enter the home under a copper portico and through ten foot arched double doors. Many custom architectural details and selective renovations by current owner. The well appointed gourmet kitchen features a Sub Zero refrigerator, ice maker and 6 burner Viking range with copper hood and back splashes and soapstone countertops. The master suite features trey ceilings and gas log fireplace with Carrara marble surround. The master bath is a distinctive space with cathedral ceiling, copper tub, walk in, fully tiled nine foot shower. The great room and living room feature two story ceilings, gas fireplaces (den can be converted to wood), and a view your private outdoor oasis. Two stairways lead you upstairs where you will find 3 additional bedrooms, 2 baths as well as a den/media/play room. The basement is loaded with more finished living space/storage/work space: 1 guest bedroom/en suite bath; game room with private bath that has back entrance to work space; full den and bar/mini kitchen (including sink, wine fridge and ice maker); hobby room with sink and floor drain. As a walk out basement (3 doors), it is perfect for older kids/in-laws/overnight guest privacy. The outdoor area is beyond comparison in the area. The outdoor kitchen includes a Blaze built in grill, custom concrete countertop, mini fridge, single burner cook top, all under a post and beam style cabana with bar stools and table with seating for 8. The custom salt water gunite pool with fountain and custom spa have separate systems for heating. The outdoor area also includes wood burning fireplace with large seating area, bringing the total to 5 fireplaces for this property. The entire outdoor entertaining area is bordered by brick walls and wrought iron fencing for both safety of the water features and for privacy. There is a detached kennel with runs and a building for your pets or shop. It includes a self contained heat and air unit and stainless pet grooming station. This home includes 4 lots. Attention has been paid to detail from the decor to the construction of this home. The landscaping is remarkable with submerged pump in pond to feed irrigation of entire property. The Ipe deck supports are built of steel and wrapped in cedar. Natural gas is plumbed to deck and outdoor kitchen. The master and upstairs bedrooms feature built in fire escape ladders. There are 2 separate panel boxes. Theater sound systems in both dens. Audio systems enhance music enjoyment on main floor, basement and outdoors. Security system and so much more. Centrally located between Greenville, Spartanburg and Columbia, 3 minutes from I-385 and 8 minutes from I-26.
- MLS® #1417048
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Water Access
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPool-Above Ground, Deck, Hot Tub, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentRandal Longo
- Listing OfficeIsave Realty
- Address315 Mayflower Drive
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Other, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller, Warming Drawer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor, Ventless, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:16pm EDT.