Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
336 Loop Street, Greenville
Come and Check out this updated 1940s brick bungalow close to N. Main Downtown Greenville. This 3 bed 2 bath house has an updated kitchen with storage, hardwood floors throughout the main area, fenced in back yard with mature trees, covered front porch and more. Be downtown Greenville in just Minutes for under $150,000. Schedule your private tour today.
- MLS® #1417011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNicholas Hammett
- Listing OfficeWondracek Realty Group, Llc
- Address336 Loop Street
- SubdivisionWashington Hgts
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorHardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesDisposal, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.