Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
484 Bucklebury Road, Greer
This bright and open home is even better than new coming fully equipped with upgraded fixtures, appliances, luxury closet shelve organization, extended hardwood floors into the master bedroom & hall bath, an extended stone patio as well as a beautifully landscaped fenced in backyard. White cabinets adorn both the Kitchen and baths along with Granite countertops. The spacious Master comes with custom draperies, a large walk-in shower, and soft close toilet seats. All bedrooms have been installed with ceiling fans. All windows feature 2 in. faux wood cordless blinds. The refrigerator stays along with the washer and dryer and two garage remote controls. This house has it all and is sitting unoccupied ready for move in! Franklin Pointe is a lovely quiet neighborhood with great amenities including a pool, a scenic wooded fishing lake and lighted sidewalks. It is favorably close to BMW, Michelin, Tyger River Park, Five Forks with quick access to I-85. Convenient to Downtown Greenville, Downtown Greer, Five Forks area and Spartanburg!
- MLS® #1416965
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorOther, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAmanda Combs
- Listing OfficeCasey Group Real Estate, Llc
- Address484 Bucklebury Road
- SubdivisionFranklin Pointe
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 10:01pm EDT.