Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
717 Sliding Rock Road, Pickens
This Craftsman Ranch is located in one of the best settings you could ask for. Secluded location plus the land use & the fast moving creek that runs through the property. You even have a nice bridge to drive over. This is not in flood zone. I call this a "Preppers Paradise" or a "Bug Out". Located in a hollow so it is naturally protected. The creek is fed by Pinnacle Falls located on the neighbors property & this falls is one of the top 14 water falls in the upstate. There are 3 mini falls on this property that comes with this sale. The home has had recent updates to include both bathrooms. Master has a walk-in shower with double vanities & the guest bath has a tub/shower combo with single vanity. A separate laundry room. All appliances convey with sale including washer & dryer. The kitchen sink is of the older style large porcelain built in trays on both ends & classic. HVAC unit was replaced about 8 years ago. The crawl space just had a new vapor barrier installed last year along with a dehumidifier & it is monitored from inside the home. The stacked rock chimney outside was totally rebuilt bottom to top. A new well was drilled a few years ago & plenty of good drinking water. A Vermont Cast wood burning stove is inserted into the fire box & this is capable of heating the entire home if desired. The 2 car over-sized detached garage with plenty of room for work shop & a loft upper level in the garage offers extra storage. A screened porch is where you will spend most of your time as you can hear the water falls & rapids. What a place to just read a book. It is hard to find these type of locations & when they come up they are gone that fast.
- MLS® #1416907
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Workshop
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Workshop
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Windows, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Mountain View, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKen Horbinski
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address717 Sliding Rock Road
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 8:31pm EDT.