Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
412 Marswen Court, Simpsonville
WOW!! WHAT a HOME! 5BR/3.5BA/Bonus Room/Both Formals/Screened Porch.... the list goes on! This two year old but "BETTER-THAN-NEW" home with over 4200sf is READY READY READY for immediate move-in! From upscale new lighting both inside and out (in fact...take a cruise by in the dark!) to Smart system wiring to added deck w/firepit, no details have been spared with the upgrades in this fabulous home! Starting with the prestigious curb appeal on this full brick with stone accented home, note the new landscaping and up&down lighting, the added trees (even blueberries), added stone walkway and steps, expanded front sidewalk plus front patio, and large level, fenced backyard! The covered front porch with extra lighting welcomes guests into a 2-story foyer with coffered dining room to the left and private living room to the right. Continue inward to the focal point of this home--the kitchen, breakfast and great room. The superior kitchen leaves nothing wanting--upgraded granite, lighting, faucets, pull out drawers, soft close cabinetry, a GE stainless steel stove hood, a GE gas stove top, tile backsplash w/cut-glass accent, a spacious pantry, extra pendant lights, and an amazing center island with veggie sink and pop-up plugin! A 4-gallon immediate hot water dispenser has been added for both kitchen sinks. The upgraded 5" hickory hardwoods continue throughout the breakfast area and great room with its gas log fireplace and blower. A 2nd master or guest suite with private bath and walk-in closet round out the main level... along with a half bath and a drop zone with built-in cabinetry. Hardwoods continue up the beautiful staircase w/wrought iron spindles and into the upstairs hall. The bedrooms and bonus room each host 8# carpet! The bonus room is approx 18x13 with CAT 5 ethernet & CATV RG-6 quad shield! The master bedroom suite was opened up to allow more sitting space and boasts a trey ceiling and private bath with dual closets, dual sinks with granite countertop, a jetted garden tub accented with pillars and glass chandelier, separate shower and private commode... plus framed mirror, upgraded lighting including heat lamps, and tile flooring! The convenient laundry next to the master has similar cabinetry, a deep utility sink, and comes with two year old Maytag washer and dryer! All bedrooms have walk-in closets and ethernet connections; all full baths have granite & tile. The secondary bath/showers have custom shower doors. Additional features within include, but are certainly not limited to, comfort height commodes, Sherwin Williams paint, upscale molding, complete security system, personal safes, carbon monoxide, radon, and smoke detectors, gas tankless hot water heater, central vac (with two hoses), two NEST systems, LED lighting, WIFI switches, and more. Even the garage boasts all kinds of upgrades such as a mop sink, epoxy flooring in the two car section, interior access to the tandem third bay, and keyless entries. More exterior upgrades also include a low maintenance screened porch with added natural gas lines and a bbq hood, expanded deck with fire pit, flood lights at all four corners, crawl space automatic fan, French drain rock beds, six zoned sprinkler system, plus two separate water meters! NO attention to detail has been spared with this home! Alexa -- tell me I am HOME! Again, with over 4200sf and just two years old, this one-owner home is impeccable! PLUS, conveniently located in the highly desired community of Weatherstone in Simpsonville, SC with superior amenities--an amazing club house, a private pool and playground. With restaurants, shopping, interstates, and every convenience just a few minutes away! Hurry home to 412 Marswen Court immediately!
- MLS® #1416705
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Tandem
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Tandem
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Mcmillen
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address412 Marswen Court
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Other, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.