Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
171 Larkwood Road, Liberty
Looking for Acreage and Serenity? Come take a look at this beautiful 3BR/2BA brick rancher situated on 4 acres. Newly installed Luxury Vinyl & fresh paint throughout the main Living area/ Dining room & Kitchen. Bedroom #2 has been recently painted a great neutral gray color. Kitchen is a great size with loads of cabinets. Main bath features a bath fitters seamless shower. Master bath features a tub/shower and newer vanity. Spend relaxing evenings sitting by the gas log fireplace or out on the back deck overlooking your gorgeous back yard. The land is so beautiful and useable, plenty of room to have a very large garden. The yard also offers a 24x28 Single bay garage with workshop, features a handmade freestanding wood stove. Keeps you warm all winter while working in this unbelievable workshop. Workshop has loads of storage and has been re-wired, also offers 220 amps. Large covered front porch and carport come with this amazing home. Roof was totally redone in 2011 (new plywood & Insulation, they also removed an older chimeny). HVAC was replaced 7-10 years ago before owners purchased. This location is USDA eligible. Would make a great mini farm. All appliances remain.
- MLS® #1416665
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesCarport 1 Car, Detached Garage 1 Car, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStephanie Wilson
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co. Rea
- Address171 Larkwood Road
- Zip Code29657
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryChastain Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 11:46am EDT.