Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
160 Reserve Drive, Piedmont
Have you been searching for that beautifully built comfortable home close to town with easy access to dining, entertainment and all life's necessities, situated in a private setting within a community of gracious homes on spacious lots and wonderful neighborhood amenities? Search no more, you'll find all that and more in the lovely Dillard -Jones brick and stone home with the curb appeal of the craftsman style and the quality appeal of a craftsman built home. As you enter the expanse of gleaming hardwoods highlights the open floor plan and the soaring ceilings and millwork features draw attention the the detail, design and caliber of the craftsmanship in the home. As you take in the spacious dining room to one side and the barrel ceilinged library on the other, your sight is next drawn to the expansive stone fireplace in the great room and views of the porch and beyond. The left side of the home is know as "the heart of the home" comprised of the kitchen, breakfast area and den, is filled with the light of day and firelight on a chilly night. The kitchen area boasts custom cabinets, counters ample enough for multiple cooks, appliances to meet most chef's needs and a walk in pantry to store it all. Continuing on the main level is the master bedroom suite gracious in size and appointments such as hardwood floors, fabulous windows over-looking the private back yard and a bathroom complete with duel vanities, soaking tub, tiled shower and a closet worth of closet envy. The second level is complete with three additional bedrooms each with ensuite baths two with walk in closets, a spacious media room with speakers for your favorite movies or sound entertainment. Not to be missed is the fabulous bonus/rec room easily convert-able to a fifth bedroom (plumbing readily available for ensuite bath as well), ample play space as is. On to the necessities, the main level laundry includes a wash sink and ample folding counters and more great storage. The side entry three car garage is complete with great size doors for a variety of vehicles and room for storage and toys. The private back yard boarders with River Reserve HOA property for continued privacy. River Reserve has wonderful neighborhood amenities found with the beautiful club house and pool, play ground, walking trails along the Saluda River a kayak barn for those residents' storage use. Such a very convenient and versatile location.
- MLS® #1416430
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Boat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Path, Pool, Water Access, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBerry Gower
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address160 Reserve Drive
- SubdivisionRiver Reserve
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 2:01pm EDT.