Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
216 Watercourse Way, Greer
Located less than two miles from Lake Robinson, 216 Watercourse Way is a nature lover’s paradise with a fenced backyard that backs to a natural area with a creek that gives picturesque views and privacy galore! The home showcases impeccable curb appeal thanks to its freshly manicured +/-.53 acre lot, deep rocking chair front porch, front entry double Garage and low maintenance vinyl siding. The interior of the home welcomes you with fresh paint and an open floorplan that makes everyday living easy. Luxury vinyl flooring begins in the wide Foyer and flows throughout the living areas. An archway from the Foyer adds architectural interest to the Foyer and leads you into the formal Dining Room that showcases a designer chandelier and double windows fitted with stylish 2” blinds. A cathedral ceiling crowns the Great Room and Kitchen. The Great Room also features a corner set gas log fireplace and a French door that allows you to expand your entertaining space onto the rear deck. In the Kitchen you will be delighted to find an efficient design, honey toned cabinetry, a full black appliance package, shelved pantry, and loads of workspace. A more casual Breakfast Area joins the Kitchen and gives unhindered views of the pretty backyard. The bedrooms are arranged in the preferred “split plan,” which allows for maximum privacy. At the end of a long day you will look forward to retiring to the luxury Master Suite that gives a neutral carpet & a lighted ceiling fan in the bedroom. Its private bath is quipped with a to die for walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower, extended vanity with dual sinks, and even a linen closet. Both secondary bedrooms are located on the opposite wing of the home. They share a centrally located hall bath with a tub/shower combination, extended vanity, and a linen closet. Important neighborhood amenities include a walking path, playground, and lights.
- MLS® #1416355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Playground
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Steep, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Pruitt
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address216 Watercourse Way
- SubdivisionWoodlands @ Walnut Cove
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 10:16pm EDT.