Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
206 Cindys Gate Court, Piedmont
OFFERS STILL BEING ACCEPTED! SHOWINGS ARE WELCOME! Spectacular 5-year-old, custom-built home by Arthur Rutenberg!! Home is situated on a prime lot in the middle of the highly sought-after Acadia, a balanced community that is brimming with amenities. If you love nature, this luxurious home is waiting for you! The location is, bar none, one of the best in the Greenville area!The curb appeal is the tip-top!The architecture is so pleasing... comfortable but very upscale. When entering, expect only the best from this 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with nearly 4, 000 sq ft. The hardwood floor is gorgeous with an accent wood inlay design. The Dining Room is simply stunning! Above is a unique square iron-base chandelier and matching wall sconce and beautiful crown molding. The beautiful granite dining table and 8 chairs also remain with the home.Straight ahead is the open 10ft coffered ceiling Great Room featuring built-in cabinet with Bose surround-sound speakers and a beautiful travertine tiled gas log fireplace. Just off the Great Room is a large screened porch!Expand your Great Room and entertaining space by sliding the folding doors and your Great Room and screen porch join for the perfect entertaining space. Kitchen features a huge granite island, a GE Profile appliances thru-outwith Advantium double stainless oven and microwave, gas cooktop with canopy chimney hood by Bosch.refrigerator and dishwasher.There is even a built-in wine chiller! The Master Suite is ideal with a generous room designed with a king bed in mind.Lots of windows and a very neat transom window over the bed.The natural light just glows! There are custom shades and custom curtains that do remain. Special Note: all custom curtains and shades do remain. The Tray ceiling adds a very special touch. There is a built-in make-up table just outside the Master Bath, with granite counter top and plenty of room to organize. Special note: The Master Bedroom also has a gas line already located behind the wall giving very easy access to add a fireplace, if desired. The 2nd bedroom on the main level could easily be classified as a second Master Suite. The Laundry Room is designed ideally with the washer and dryer on one side of the room with cabinets, and also a wash stand with cabinets.There is a gorgeous staircase descending to the lower level, with hardwood steps that take you down into paradise!There is a bedroom with its own full bath that is perfect for guests.The Gathering Room is marvelous and very open and easy to set-up as you have endless possibilities! The Gathering Room is plumbed for a kitchen or wet bar if you choose to expand. Awesome Media Room. It features Bose surround-sound and tray ceiling with accent lighting. Don't miss another bedroom and full bath and the Fitness Center that is fully stocked with exercise equipment that remains! From the Gathering room exit the French doors that lead out onto a covered porch that looks out to a stunning custom built pool by Abstract Pools, heated with sun deck and professionally landscaped and simply gorgeous.!Owners have maintained the home meticulously and this home certainly exemplifies perfection! It has been carefully planned by some of the best architects in the business. The owners have an eye for detail. They Have maintained the home meticulously and this home certainly exemplifies perfection! The community amenities are:paved walking trails, neighborhood pavilion, Jr.Olympic pool, tennis courts, community garden with designated homeowners pots, river access with canoes and kayaks, gorgeous club house. This is an incredible opportunity! It has all you could ask for and is a dream-come-true! Be sure to check out Acadia subdivision community online. If You were planning to build, I would stop and make an appointment to view this property it will not disappoint! I am available to set a private showing. Call today today and we will journey together, this truly is HOME!
- MLS® #1416337
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Water Access, Private Roads, Dog Park, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, River, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentBrian Welborn
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address206 Cindys Gate Court
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling – Coffered, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Ventless
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm EDT.