Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Finsbury Lane, Simpsonville
Welcome home to 14 Finsbury Ln. This immaculate custom built home offers a perfect blend of quality, functional layout and outdoor entertainment. Situated in the gated Cobblestone subdivision on a cul-de-sac lot this home checks all the boxes you expect in high-end homes under $800k. The well manicured grounds offer a convenient circular drive, fully fenced in backyard with covered porches and stone fireplace perfect for hosting outdoor gatherings. This 5 Bedroom, 4.5 bath home welcomes you with an open floor plan featuring well equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, oversized island, gas cooktop and plenty of natural light from the oversized windows off the breakfast area. Just off the kitchen is the sunken living room with custom built-ins, gas fireplace and warm Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring. The main floor also features a guest suite with full bath (could be master on main), formal dining and walk-in laundry. The second level features 4 bedrooms including a large master suite with dual vanities, his and her closets, jetted tub and tiled shower. Movie night just got an upgrade with your own Theatre/Bonus room featuring a custom cabinetry and wet bar. As a matter of convenience to the buyer and seller, we encourage you to take a virtual tour (See 3-D Matterport in pictures) before scheduling a showing. Convenient location to I-85, BMW, GE, Five Forks and Pelham Rd. See associated docs for a list of recent updates, floor plan and items that convey at closing.
- MLS® #1416319
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentC. Matthew Crider
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address14 Finsbury Lane
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pot Filler Faucet, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Outdoor
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 4:16am EDT.